Using Your Own Ketubah Text!
Want to use your own vows, or a Ketubah text you and your fiance(e) have written just for the two of you? We’d love to help!
Use Your Own English-Only Text
- Complete the Order Form (below the Ketubah on the individual Ketubah Page), and select the English-Only Option
- Email (< email@example.com >) with your text
- We’ll confirm we’ve received it!
Can You Translate My Unique Text To Hebrew?
Lots of couples have written their own Ketubah Text, and love to idea of having it in Hebrew as well. Here’s our tips!
- If you choose Hebrew & English original text on the Ketubah Order Form (on any particular Ketubah page), we’ll use our professional Hebrew translators (and friends!) to do a beautiful, trusty translation.
- Do you have family, friends, or a Rabbi who speaks Hebrew?? We’d be more than happy to use their Translation — you’re not obligated to use our translators in any way. Try asking your officiant, they might be be able to help you out!
- You can submit your own Hebrew translation by email or Google Documents. Easy!
- Please be confidant when you pass us the translated Hebrew! Making changes can delay your order
Can you include a language that isn’t Hebrew or English on my Ketubah?
- Yes! We’d be happy to look and find a translator of that language — in the past couples have asked for Spanish, Polish, and Chinese!
- Or, if you know someone someone who speaks it and already have the translation, you can pass it our way via email or Google Documents!
- Be sure to choose the original text option on the Order Form (click there from the page for any particular Ketubah), so we know to expect it!