Our Philosophy, in a Phrase
Our awesome artist, Yael, made a great observation the other day while we were in the studio:
“A bad product is the worst publicity a company can have.”
Yes! Great insight! That gets right to the heart of it! I take her same idea, and I would phrase it positively, even hyperbolically:
“A truly world-class awesome product is the best possible publicity a company can have.”
And this is exactly what we strive to do, in both the negative versions (avoid the bad) and positive versions (promote the good).
What what does having such a great product entail, particularly in the context of a ketubah? We would say that a great ketubah experience includes:
- World class Ketubah art
- The perfect text option for you
- Printed on a museum-quality material
- A smooth experience working together to personalize the ketubah
- Very quick response times — from a bunch of guys who will make you laugh and enjoy the process!
- Some surprises for you along the way
- Throughout the process, lots of tips that you wouldn’t’ve thought of otherwise (Have you thought about what pen to use to sign your ketubah?)